Request a Game Change
USE THIS PROCESS TO CHANGE A GAME WITH AN EXISTING GAME NUMBER
Requesting coach (before grace period) or Requesting Head of Program (after grace period) must send an e-mail to opposing coach (before grace period) or opposing Head of Program (after grace period) notifying him/her of the game change particulars (i.e., new date/time/rink).
The opposing coach or Head of program must forward that request to email@example.com with their approval of the game change. Once the CSHL receives the forwarded e-mail, they will make the change in the ArbiterSports referee assigning website and also on the CSHL website.
When I have made the requested change in both websites, the CSHL will send a reply to all (and cc Chris Kendel – if it is after the grace period for the processing of the game change fee) stating that the changes have been made.
The e-mail from the requesting coach or Head of Program must follow the following protocol or it will be returned, and no changes will be made until a corrected e-mail is received.
Requesting coach/Head of Program:
(start by emailing the opposing head coach or head of program)
- Subject Line – Game number/Date/Time
- Email Body – New date, new time (AM/PM), new rink
- Your information (i.e., Coach/Head of Program - Name, Organization [Strongsville], team number, phone number)
Opposing Coach/Head of Program:
(forward to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Don’t modify the subject line
- In the body of the email write “I approve the change”
- Also include your Club's information (i.e., Coach/Head of Program – Name, organization, team number, phone number)