Revised September 22, 2021
- Any player or family member is who is diagnosed with covid or has a covid-positive member in their immediate family is required to comply with health department ordered isolations and quarantines
- Do not attend any team events during while in isolation or quarantine or within 10 days of a positive Covid test for your player or anyone within your immediate household
- Continue to stay home when sick, social distance as needed, mask as you see appropriate and use the locker room safely
- Socially distance of 3 ft in locker rooms and public areas
- Unvaccinated people are encouraged to wear masks indoors
- Immune compromised persons should consider avoiding the locker rooms and wear a mask while not on the ice (regardless of vaccine status)
Facilities Requiring Masks
- Rocky River
- Shaker Heights
List of facilities requiring masks for all spectators. None required on the ice, but players should wear them in and out of the building, and all coaches, team staff and spectators should be prepared with masks.
**Garfield also has a requirement that no teams may enter before 30 minutes of scheduled ice time.
Cuyahoga County Board of Health Guidence
We are currently seeing a rapid increase in the number of COVID-19 cases as well as intensified spread of the Delta variant in the region. Based on recent CDC research showing that vaccinated individuals can spread the disease if they become infected, the Cuyahoga County Board of Health is providing notice that it supports the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) guidance recommending the use of face masks while indoors and near others, regardless of vaccination status, in areas of substantial or high transmission, which now include Cuyahoga County. This guidance applies to all individuals 2 years of age and older.