COVID-19 UPDATE     25 - April  10AM EDT

Mustang Placements, AKA tryouts, has been moved to August 10-13, 16. 
Timing details to come later.


COVID-19 UPDATE     22 - March  3PM EDT

As you are probably aware, Ohio has moved to a shelter in place order
beginning tomorrow night and lasting at least until Monday April 6th.
Until we receive appropriate guidance from health authorities that
events such as this are appropriate to reschedule, tryouts will be
on hold. Tryout registration will remain open until we reach our
limits at each level and we will update you all as soon as we have
more information about future dates and times to proceed. Thank you
for your continued understanding as we do our part to stay
safe and flatten the curve.