OHP is Cleveland’s first and original hockey development and training organization. It is the preferred skill provider for the Cleveland Hockey community whose objective is to positively influence our communitie’s hockey culture and landscape. They work to deliver the total package developmental experience, both on and off the ice. Led by committed, passionate, innovative professionals, we draw from over 85 years of cumulative experience to help each and every athlete reach their goals.
June – August
These comprehensive full-week options provide an incredibly FUN experience, where our athlete’s are challenged in a positive environment to push their skills and take their game to the next level!
- Week-long, Full-Day Experience (1/2 day options offered)
- Mite – Bantam
- Locations around Cleveland
- 12-15 Hrs On Ice
- Professionally Led Off-Ice Workouts
- Development Classroom Sessions
- Video Analysis
- Awesome Athlete Gifts
- Fun, Positive, Comprehensive Experience
June – August
Athlete’s can expect a detailed summer curriculum filled with off-ice training, innovative stride & skill development techniques, as well as a fun, competitive environment.
- 8-Week Programs
- Weekly Sessions
- Innovative, Fast-Paced Ice Sessions
- Diversified Skill Instruction
- Includes Off-Ice Workouts
Be sure to check out this summer’s line-up!